08 február 2009

O.K

Ok it’s dark outside and foggy and the lonely people of the capital are all strangling their plastic fountain pens to decode this eternal night somehow. Not many seem to have accomplished this so far. Alas! I feel pervertly gentle now. However, such rush of emotions is only occasional. It’s like fiddling with the chain of grape-bubbles around my second, Swedish, girlfriend’s toy-like hip. Nothing exciting, neither erotic, simply utterly soft. Superficial, rather – but only as much as a dog’s eye could be shallow. It’s dark and profound for us humans but even the neighbour’s beast can reach the far end of it with a broken claw. This happened to my friend’s pet once. He immediately became the pirate-dog, now Jack, as ha had been simply Sparrow before.
It’s four o’clock in the morning. I’m playing a round of 7 card stud with my bottle of mint flavoured Baileys and my desklamp. The lamp has got two bricks already in its open chards, at least that’s what its monotonous gaze tells me about the situation. Mr. Baileys sparkles with creamy appretiation. I’ve still got some work to do though, as a second round of my examp-period approaches. I don’t give a fuck tho.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: